This is my first blog! I have to admit that I have wanted to blog but have had lots of reservations about it. Silly things like 1) Will I have time and keep it updated? 2) Ummm who wants to read a blog that isn't about kids? and the biggest one 3) I haven't been able to find my camera for over a year! What good is a blog without pictures!? Welllll....after praying atleast once a week about it, I found my camera today while cleaning out a closet, of course! This blog won't have any pictures (because nothing is going on) but in the future it will.
I title this one "All by myself" because Bobby left on Friday for an almost three week mission trip to Mexico. (you can read updates on his trip at saltshakerinfo.blogspot.com). I am missing him for sure and will DEFINATELY start missing him more as the days and days and days go on. :) However, I always enjoy my time alone to a certain extent. I have started cleaning out closets (hence the camera) and get to watch all the girly movies I have wanted to see that he would never watch. Last night: "Confessions of a Shopaholic" (VERY funny, not so typical comedy with a good lesson), Tonight: "The Secret Life of Bees" (I will give you my review tomorrow). If you have any suggestions for movies let me know. I am going to be a daily regular at Blockbuster with the new $2 rentals!!!!
Last time Bobby went on a long mission trip two summers ago he came back and I had changed a bunch of things in the house decor wise. I got board! I am excited to see what I come up with this summer.
Before I go, does everyone know how proud I am of my little-big sister Kingwood Park Silver Stars Colonal Kirsten Paige? (yes, I am proud of Hay and Kat too...) Kirsten just got done with back to back officer and line camp where she lead her team to victory AND got third place for her solo. I want to be just like her when I grow up. You can watch videos her her team at camp here if you would like:
Enjoy!
16 years ago





3 comments:
Yeah! Something else for me to read at work :)
Yay for Shanna banana getting a blog!! :) I've been thinking of you lately..hope things are going well for you!
Hey Sister, I started one for us as well but havent dont much with it, I will be starting it back up when I get back into town :)
Post a Comment