Tuesday, July 7, 2009

All By Myself: Day 11

I am sitting here watching the MJ memorial. What a sad story. It is so weird to see someone who was literally two different people in their life it seems. I don't think that anyone could ever scratch the surface of who he was in the inside. Sad man but such great music and choreography! He did so much for the dance world. I have loved watching it over the past week and recalling the glory of the 80's!

Busy weekend for me surprisingly... I went with Bobby's family for a day road trip to San Antonio and New Braunsfels on Friday. Saturday I went to Kingwood which we always do on the 4th. It was fun to be with my family. We made fajitas together, played with our dogs, went to the fireworks and then my sisters and I went to my dad's fire station because the 4th is his birthday! He had to work on the 4th so on Sunday we celebrated his birthday together.

This weekend I am looking forward to getting away for a weekend with Halie. Should be fun, stay posted!

No comments: