I haven't blogged in a month and I have been pondering my reasons why I hesitate to do so. Most of the time I feel like I don't have anything of significance to talk about and other times I am just nervous or embarrassed to share what I am feeling and how things are going in our lives. My goal is to not only blog when "perfect" things are going on but also the imperfect.
The imperfect has been happening a lot lately. However, I know that this is when I see God the most in my life however and so I am trying not to run from it but to work through it and embrace it. I have no problem doing this inwardly while outwardly I put on the face that everything is fine. Anyone who knows me well knows that I don't like admitting when things are hard or that I am struggling.
I am thankful thought that when these un-ideal things happen I have almost been taking pride in it. I know that this is life and I am happy to be living life with its many ups and with its many downs. So I vow not to just blog the "Kodak" moments but all the "real" moments as well.
16 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment