Our recital went extremely well which I am so thankful for. We have grown out of our venue however so I am on the hunt for one that seats more people. I have gotten so many compliments and am really thankful for them after getting verbally abused quite a bit the past month. BTW....a password protected blog all about studio life coming August 2010. Get excited, promises lots of laughs!
In between my two recitals (literally) our CURRENT baby, Kirsten, graduated from High School! So proud! Monday was her and her two best's friends joint graduation party which was a lot of fun. Good Mexican food and a great theme. One of her friends is going to t.u. for theater and Kirsten and her other friend are going to A&M so they had a "House Divided" party. I had a lot of fun decorating for it and getting the cake. Half of the cake was carrot and the other half red velvet. Creative hu? ;)
Baby is kicking quite a bit and Bobby got to feel him for the first time last week which I think really made it real for him. I have enjoyed getting a couple of little baby cloth items and some great hand-me-downs which is making it more real for me (along with having to rethink my wardrobe). My friend Steph loaned me some great maternity clothes which is a blessing because the "maternity section" at Old Navy consisted of a rack of grandma clothes. Bobby is at camp right now, I am joining him tomorrow, and I am ready for him to get home so we can go test that fun registry gun out. ;)





1 comment:
yay that recital went well and good to get an update! Glad the maternity clothes are good for you too :)
Post a Comment