
Well if you haven't heard the news yet...you must not talk to our families very often! We are having a baby! We were a little stunned at first but are really excited God has "pushed" us over our cliff (or my cliff should I say) and into the deep sea of parenthood. The due date is October 11th and I can't wait till summer so we can find out if it is a girl or a boy and I can start decorating and getting clothes! We are really thankful that even though we thought this was a few months off, it was obviously easy to get pregnant and so far everything is looking good!





1 comment:
Shanna, you are going to be such a wonderful mom! What a blessed little baby you are going to have (I think it is going to be a girl). Plus, you are going to be one of the cutest preg girls ever! Congrats, friend!
Post a Comment