
I have learned that I am so not good at this blogging thing. However, I love reading others blogs and also think blogging helps me process what is going on in our lives so I am committed to preserver!
We have 6 days now till Carter is due to arrive and the guessing game is getting a bit annoying. I am such a scheduled person that this "any moment" thing is daunting. As of today I have everything done that I wanted to do before he got here including blogging but excluding that one last closet I don't want to clean out. :) I am done with things at the studio, I am done cleaning my house, doing laundry, but then again is that ever really "done"?, and done with his room...for now. Now we just wait for the Lord's perfect timing!
I am savoring these last moments of our current life yet trying hard not to hold on to them too tightly. I am horrible at change and as excited as I am for something different and a new priority in my life I have also loved what is. Our 5 years of marriage without children have been sweet and I am holding fast to the promise that it will only get sweeter! I am looking forward to getting into a new routine, spending time as the 3 of us, having visitors, and watching A LOT of Netflix while on maternity leave. Not checking my studio email and being a part of the studio is going to be a challenge for me for 6 weeks for sure! I actually think that will be harder than the sleep deprivation.
Next Post....Kirkpatrick's: Party of 3 :)





1 comment:
so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment